“QlikView is an in-memory Business Intelligence (BI) pioneer. It allows you to deliver a complete self-service BI experience to users across your business, all whilst assuring strict data security, quality and governance”
A Business Discovery platform delivers true self-service BI that empowers business users by driving innovative decision-making.
Understand your business in brand new ways by:
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
- Exploring the associations in your data
- Enabling social decision making through secure, real-time collaboration
- Visualising data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- Searching across all data – directly and indirectly
- Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- Accessing, analysing and capturing data from mobile devices
With QlikView, Business Users Can:
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively — on the fly, on the road
- Search across all your data to get the big picture—just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
- Benefit from self-service BI with no need to go back to IT or business analysts for new queries or reports
With QlikView, IT Professionals Can:
- Consolidate data from multiple sources to deliver a complete data picture to business users
- Remain focused on data security, data and application provisioning, data governance, and system maintenance
- Take writing and rewriting reports, tweaking queries, and building cubes off your already full plate
- Administer easily through QlikView’s web-based management console. It’s a unified way to provide everyone access to the latest data and analysis, with role-based administration to ensure data access to only those who have permissions.
- Gain visibility into data lineage and use across your QlikView deployment.