As a modular based solution Sage 200 now allows you to have the option to add additional modules as and when required. The out of the box Sage 200 solution includes Financials, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI).
Sage 200 Commercials
Grow your business to more effectively manage your supply chain, from quotations to price books, receipt and delivery of goods, to stock management. All linking to your financial data giving you greater control.
- Manage invoices under dispute for greater control
- Alerts to proactively manage your business, whether remotely or on site
- Rapid order entry to maximise every opportunity
- Purchase goods in up to 100 different currencies
- Supports complex supply and delivery models
- Improve efficiency of order and delivery, cut costs and improve customer experience
Sage 200 Workspaces
Sage 200 Workspaces allow you to gather key information together in one screen for any given user. It is highly customisable per user, workspaces are easy to navigate, easy to drill into and easy to access on the road.
- Individual’s can access customised dashboards
- Accessible anytime, anywhere
- Filter and sort information quickly
- Time saving automated form completion
- Easy navigation and ability to drill down to access detailed information including applications outside Sage 200
Sage 200 Bill of Materials and Manufacturing
Providing you with the flexibility to choose what is right for your business, whether you have light or more complex manufacturing requirements.
- Improve efficiency by streamlining production scheduling
- Reduce costs and delivery times by monitoring and tracking components throughout the manufacturing cycle
- Access potential production issues with inbuilt scheduling
- Helps to manage compliance with batch and serial number traceability
Sage 200 Project Accounting
Take control of every project that you manage with Sage 200 Project Accounting. By helping you to understand the income and the expenditure of each project, you can gain a better understanding of the type of business that makes a profit and identify where your efforts need to be improved.
- Give project managers control by allowing them to raise and authorise purchase orders
- Set up unlimited parent and sub-projects for greater flexibility
- Name and configure fields to match your needs
- Add an unlimited number of additional fields and define their function to capture the nuances of your projects
- Workspaces designed for each individual user
- Integration with accounts, sales, purchase order processing and payroll
- Capture timesheet information and expenses via batch entry or remote entry
- Drive accurate and flexible billing by customer or by project
Sage 200 Web Timesheets and Expenses
Online access to timesheets and expenses easily capturing all of the information you need when you are charging for people’s time.
- Create an authorisation process to ensure timesheets and expenses are accurate prior to being entered onto your system
- Share employee and timesheet detail with payroll and minimise rekeying errors
- Control and view costs overall or by individual project line
- Work and pay contractors in the same way as suppliers if needed
- Analyse expenditure by employee or contractor, and by type of work and/or project