Sage has launched Sage X3 version 7, the latest iteration of its powerful, global ERP solution for the mid market.
Packed with world-class ERP functionality, Version 7 sees enhancements focussed on efficiency and productivity. Check out the 7 key enhancements:
1. Stay connected with mobile web apps that provide access to customers, pricing, inventory, expense management, sales approval, purchase approval, and more-or build your own.
2. Access online information from multiple devices with multi-browser capability and standard browser navigation.
3. Enjoy enhanced Microsoft Office integration including a toolbar for Word. Excel and PowerPoint; easily create a PowerPoint slide from within Sage X3 and synchronise data in Microsoft Office documents with one click.
4. Take advantage of enhanced inventory management, including the ability to add zones within warehouses to quickly locate inventory.
5. Get answers faster from documents, videos, and tutorials in the new Online Help Centre, automated document updates, and tools for data and functional searches.
6. Be more productive with functionality improvements including currency conversion options, recurring AP/AR invoices (1), multi-company processes, and more.
7. Personalise both users and roles with authoring mode to tailor the software to the unique needs of users.
Watch the video here.
Moving on from Sage Line 50 to Sage 200 was the most logical option for us. As a company we were already familiar with Sage and CPiO’s ability to work with our bespoke database provider gave us the assurance we needed. We had found the right partner to make the change with.