Sage has launched Sage X3 version 7, the latest iteration of its powerful, global ERP solution for the mid market.
Packed with world-class ERP functionality, Version 7 sees enhancements focussed on efficiency and productivity. Check out the 7 key enhancements:
1. Stay connected with mobile web apps that provide access to customers, pricing, inventory, expense management, sales approval, purchase approval, and more-or build your own.
2. Access online information from multiple devices with multi-browser capability and standard browser navigation.
3. Enjoy enhanced Microsoft Office integration including a toolbar for Word. Excel and PowerPoint; easily create a PowerPoint slide from within Sage X3 and synchronise data in Microsoft Office documents with one click.
4. Take advantage of enhanced inventory management, including the ability to add zones within warehouses to quickly locate inventory.
5. Get answers faster from documents, videos, and tutorials in the new Online Help Centre, automated document updates, and tools for data and functional searches.
6. Be more productive with functionality improvements including currency conversion options, recurring AP/AR invoices (1), multi-company processes, and more.
7. Personalise both users and roles with authoring mode to tailor the software to the unique needs of users.
Watch the video here.
CPiO’s knowledge of Sage 200 and their friendly, yet professional approach was a breath of fresh air. CPiO’s Sage 200 Consultant held our hands and guided us successfully to the […]
Like any medium-sized business, we found that as the company grew, our IT systems no longer met our requirements. We needed to move to a more sophisticated IT environment which […]
Having worked with CPiO for a number of years I felt confident that our Sage ERP 1000 upgrade would be a well-managed project. All members of the CPIO team were, as ever, extremely professional and helpful during the upgrade and I always felt fully supported.