Sage X3 has been featured in a recent report by independent consulting firm Panorama Consulting Solutions to identify the top 10 manufacturing ERP systems.
Panorama looked at the key strengths of Tier I and Tier II systems best suited to the manufacturing industry basing its analysis on past client experience, vendor RFI and RFP responses, data from reliable industry sources and information gleaned from influencer conferences.
2019 Top 10 Manufacturing ERP Systems Report identified the key strengths of Sage X3 manufacturing functionality which include:
- Flexible configuration options and applications to support industry-specific processes
- Intelligent Inventory Advisory which provides advanced demand planning for mid-sized organisations
- integrated quality control in warehouse and production processes
- Manufacturing project management with labour and material planning
- Advanced revenue recognition capabilities for complex projects
A scalable, global business management system Sage X3 has been designed to support industry specific processes across finance, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing and customer relationship management.
Find out more about Sage X3 and CPiO’s experience in implementing Sage in manufacturing companies here.
To read the 2019 Top 10 Manufacturing ERP Systems Report in detail, visit Panorama Consulting Solutions.