Available for download now
Sage and a panel of experts from trade, accountancy and government offer the latest on Brexit and how Sage can help address the pain points.
Host: Leo Haigh, Sage UK
Adam Prince, VP Product Management, Compliance and Brexit
Glenn Collins, Head of Technical Advisory and Policy, ACCA UK
James Smallbone, Deputy Director VAT Fraud & Transition Readiness, HMRC
Alex Vince, Deputy lead on NI Stakeholder Engagement, Customs and Border Design
Nicola Hetherington, Senior Policy Adviser CBI, Confederation of British Industry
On the agenda
- VAT Update
- Leaving the EU VAT Regime
- Postponed VAT and changes between NI, GB, Europe
- New eCommerce measures coming in alongside Brexit (different)
- Supplementary returns EC sales list and intrastate
- MOSS reporting
- NI implications – knowns and unknowns/ trader support
- Data – Clarity on contracts/terms – can we process European data in the UK (any outsourcing or supplier/customers in Europe)
- Customs (import & export clearance) – labelling/certificates
- People (right to work)
Need more help?
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.