- Pension scheme – On completion of your probationary period you will auto-enrol into the company workplace pension scheme. From April 2018 – April 2019 contributions will be 2% from the employer in addition to 3% from yourself. From April 2019 – April 2021 this will then increase to 3% from the employer in addition to 5% from yourself. The employers contribution will increase by 1% each year, up to a maximum of 8%.
- Private Medical Health Insurance – for employees only after 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Cash Benefit Plan – paid out cash amounts year on year against optician, dentist, chiropractor etc. charges. For employees only after 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Permanent Health Insurance – once employee has completed 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Death in Service benefit – once employee has successfully completed the probationary period, at the rate of twice annual salary.
- Holiday – 25 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays. Pro rata for part time workers. After two years continuous service with the Company, holiday entitlement will increase at the beginning of each subsequent holiday year at the rate of one extra day per year up to a maximum of 30 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holiday entitlement. Compulsory shut-down period at Christmas/New Year.
- Childcare – vouchers scheme available.
- Free of charge car parking – on site at Fort Dunlop. Fort Dunlop building includes full on site facilities; Travelodge Hotel, 24/7 gym, Costa, Subway, Londis, ATM.
We don’t currently have any vacancies, please do check back later.