- Pension scheme – On completion of your probationary period you will auto-enrol into the company workplace pension scheme. From April 2018 – April 2019 contributions will be 2% from the employer in addition to 3% from yourself. From April 2019 – April 2021 this will then increase to 3% from the employer in addition to 5% from yourself. The employers contribution will increase by 1% each year, up to a maximum of 8%.
- Private Medical Health Insurance – for employees only after 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Cash Benefit Plan – paid out cash amounts year on year against optician, dentist, chiropractor etc. charges. For employees only after 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Permanent Health Insurance – once employee has completed 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Death in Service benefit – once employee has successfully completed the probationary period, at the rate of twice annual salary.
- Holiday – 25 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays. Pro rata for part time workers. After two years continuous service with the Company, holiday entitlement will increase at the beginning of each subsequent holiday year at the rate of one extra day per year up to a maximum of 30 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holiday entitlement. Compulsory shut-down period at Christmas/New Year.
- Childcare – vouchers scheme available.
- Free of charge car parking – on site at Fort Dunlop. Fort Dunlop building includes full on site facilities; Travelodge Hotel, 24/7 gym, Costa, Subway, MI Convenience Store, ATM.
Digital Marketing Manager
CPiO is looking for a dynamic digital marketing expert to join a small, agile team of marketers in a B2B environment. This person will be responsible for the development and execution of the digital marketing plan to drive digital engagement and achieve lead generation goals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a strong channel environment, influencing digital performance across the board. You’ll be working collaboratively with an experienced campaign manager to deliver integrated campaigns that deliver results.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Marketing Campaigns Manager to develop successful go-to-market plans for new and existing clients including Sage and Microsoft-based activity.
- Lead on our SEO/SEM strategy and manage PPC budget (Adwords/LinkedIn/Facebook) in line with marketing goals and demand generation objectives.
- Monitor and measure the success of digital campaigns and produce monthly reporting and quarterly strategic plans to realign activity to goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our chosen marketing automation tool to execute campaigns successfully and provide insight into customer and prospect digital activity via the platform.
- Create a test and learn environment using A/B and multivariate testing across the numerous websites and digital campaigns
- Develop engaging content to drive prospects through the marketing funnel.
- Work closely with the website development team to enhance usability and design.
- Help to develop the digital skills within the existing team.
- Keep on top of digital marketing best practice and evaluate and recommend new tools/tech that align with our objectives.
Your skills and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role, with 2 of those in a managerial digital position.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, inbound strategy, social media and display advertising campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Degree in Marketing and/or CIM digital qualification or equivalent would be beneficial.
- A marketing automation expert with knowledge of at least one platform such as Marketo or Hubspot (CPiO use Force 24).
- Advanced level knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords with experience in using Google Search Console, SEMRush (or similar), Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads.
- Data driven with excellent analytical and project management skills with a keen interest in adjusting plans and activity based on data insight.
- Work with the marketing team to develop content that will drive engagement and leads.
- Demonstrating the ability to inspire, influence and engage people in a digital journey, particularly key stakeholders.
- Results-orientated and always looking at ways to improve.
To apply please email a copy of you CV to [email protected] stating the position you wish to apply for. No recruitment agencies please.