- Pension scheme – On completion of your probationary period you will auto-enrol into the company workplace pension scheme. From April 2018 – April 2019 contributions will be 2% from the employer in addition to 3% from yourself. From April 2019 – April 2021 this will then increase to 3% from the employer in addition to 5% from yourself. The employers contribution will increase by 1% each year, up to a maximum of 8%.
- Private Medical Health Insurance – for employees only after 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Cash Benefit Plan – paid out cash amounts year on year against optician, dentist, chiropractor etc. charges. For employees only after 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Permanent Health Insurance – once employee has completed 12 months continuous service with the Company.
- Death in Service benefit – once employee has successfully completed the probationary period, at the rate of twice annual salary.
- Holiday – 25 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays. Pro rata for part time workers. After two years continuous service with the Company, holiday entitlement will increase at the beginning of each subsequent holiday year at the rate of one extra day per year up to a maximum of 30 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holiday entitlement. Compulsory shut-down period at Christmas/New Year.
- Childcare – vouchers scheme available.
- Free of charge car parking – on site at Fort Dunlop. Fort Dunlop building includes full on site facilities; Travelodge Hotel, 24/7 gym, Costa, Subway, MI Convenience Store, ATM.
Build a career
Looking to join a successful, hardworking, ambitious team?
We are always open to a discussion with dynamic people that like the idea of joining a team where they can achieve their potential. CPiO, as part of the Waterdale Associates, is an equal opportunities employer. The Company is committed to ensuring, within the framework of the law, that its workplaces are free from unlawful or unfair discrimination on grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, age or disability. We aim to ensure that our staff achieve its full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria. This includes activities relating to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment, pay, promotion, training and day-to-day interaction with staff.
More details are available on request at [email protected]
We get a lot of interest and calls from recruitment agencies wanting to support us with filling our vacancies. However we prefer where possible to recruit directly to minimise the impact of recruitment costs. We use our web-site or social media to recruit wherever possible or get candidates recommended via our Employee Referral Programme. We’re also fortunate enough to be approached directly by many candidates, as we are well known in the Sage partnerships channel.
We do however recognise that sometimes we need the support of recruitment agencies for specific vacancies. Therefore we’ve developed a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) of agencies who have a proven track record with us and who we’ve worked with for many years. We won’t accept any speculative calls or CVs from agencies who would like to put candidates forward or join our PSL. We have no plans to review our PSL at the moment. Should you want to bring your services to our attention, please email [email protected] with your details. We believe that e-mail messages are less intrusive than phone calls. We ask that you respect our way of working and do not follow up your email with a call or chase us for contact.