- Fingerprinting of structured and unstructured data
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Machine learning
- Robust identification for Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Custom encryption identification
- Cumulative analysis
- Integration with Microsoft Azure Information Protection
Many security solutions offer some form of integrated DLP. However, traditional approaches to DLP can overload users with unwanted complexity, excessive costs and produce false positives whilst missing “at risk” data.
Forcepoint DLP simply applies advanced analytics and unified data policies wherever people create and interact with data – across endpoints, networks and cloud apps, to ensure visibility everywhere your people work and control everywhere your data resides.