Sage 200 Support Consultant
CPiO Limited, a part of the Waterdale Group, is one of Sage’s top Resellers for the mid-market product range. We are looking for a customer oriented and experienced Sage 200 professional to join our Support team.
Permanent role, subject to a 3 month probationary period.
- The role is to work within a Support team of 8 + a Manager. The team support the full and complex suite of Sage software products from Sage 200 to EM and CRM, as well as various add-ons.
- To work within the Support team to provide turnkey and specialist guidance to clients and colleagues in the resolution of Sage 200 application (Financials, Commercials or Manufacturing) and technical queries in a professional, polite and helpful manner. Over the phone or via email
- To provide excellent customer service
- To ensure software knowledge is kept up to date
- To ensure the proper protection of any customer data in accordance with Company protocols
- To keep internal systems properly updated at all times as required by the organisation
- Record all support logs and related actions on the support database in a clear, understandable and accurate manner
- Keep the customer up to date with the progress of log investigation or resolution.
- Liaise with our suppliers where necessary to obtain the required information or assistance to aid the resolution of a log.
- Work in a team environment, sharing knowledge and information wherever appropriate to achieve the most efficient resolution to logs.
- Handle the escalation of logs to the Support Manager or a CPiO Director wherever appropriate and according to the escalation procedures laid out.
- On occasion, provide on-site support/consultancy services to client base.
- A successful track record of supporting this application with another reseller
- Experience of handling an average of 10 tickets per day
- Holding current Sage 200 Manufacturing, Commercials and Financials accreditations. If only partially accredited, to be willing to undertake the necessary Sage training to complete any gaps.
- Strong customer service ethos
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Developed communications skills – both internally and externally
- Flexible approach and willingness to work a “shift”
- Team player – able to work effectively within the team and share knowledge/best practice
Hours of Work
- Full-time – 38.75 hours per week. 1 hour unpaid break each day.
- The standard office opening hours are Monday to Friday 7.45am to 6pm. The shift hours of work for the Support team are either 7.45am to 4.30pm – early shift or 9.15am to 6pm – late shift.
- Discretionary paid early finish (one hour) each week (built into shift pattern).
- Dependent upon the location of the candidate the role can either be based at the Fort Dunlop, Birmingham office or from home. Office based staff usually work 2 days per week from home. Working from home staff are expected to be in the office on a regular basis (either weekly or monthly, depending upon geographic location).
- Attractive base salary – dependent upon experience and Sage accreditations.