Making Tax Digital Web Training for Sage 1000 Users
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is the biggest change in UK VAT legislation in recent history.
You will need to prepare for its launch; update your Sage software and revise your current tax return process.
To help get you ready to use your software, CPiO is offering customer training on MTD for Sage 1000.
Date: Thursday 7th February
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Simple calculations of VAT outside Sage
- Adjusting VAT outside of Sage before submission (within Sage)
- Entities not in Sage
- Simple multi-company calculations in the same tax registration group
- Internal multi-company setup
- Single Sage company set up
- Multiple Sage companies in the same Tax registration group – high level overview*
- Internal multi-company – high level overview*
- External multi-company – high level overview*
- Adding a non-Sage external company – high level overview*
Upon completion of the course, all delegates will be provided with a guide to MTD for Sage 1000, including training notes with screenshots. A recording of the webinar will also be available.
The course is priced at only £149 per company.
Purchase your training here via our secure online booking system.
Once your order has been completed, 48 hours prior to the event, you will receive a webinar link. This link may be shared with multiple employees within your organisation.
For further information on MTD or any of the training and consultancy options, email us at [email protected]
*This area will be covered briefly within the programme. However, the course is typically aimed at businesses with simple VAT structures or as an overview for those with more complex structures. CPiO recommends expert, on-site consultancy with one of our VAT experts for companies with complex VAT structures.