Whilst the new Sage naming conventions settle in, Sage has released details of its latest set of enhancements for Sage 200cloud. The spring release, due at the end of April promises new features designed around three key themes: connected data, customer experience and simplicity.
Key features include:
- Hiding Nominal and Cashbook – the ability to hide a nominal and cash book account from lists and reports. This is the number one request on the Sage 200 ideas hub.
- Licence warning expiry message – the warning message will be amended to display at 30 days from license expiry rather than the existing 60 days.
- Automatically refresh lists – the requirement to manually refresh desk top lists has been removed.
- Quote to proforma – the ability to convert a sales quotation to a proforma invoice.
- General Data Protection Regulation support – reports that will help customers achieve compliance within their business.
- Pegg Beta Bott – a chatbot compatible with Skype and Facebook messaging apps which is aimed at Business Owner and Sales Rep personas. It focuses on queries that are based on a number of key accounting functions, including allowing you to query customer and contact information, Accounts Receivable information and customer transactions.
*Please note, Sage 200c has been rebranded to Sage 200cloud (January 2018)