There has been huge B2B growth over the last 24 months, mostly driven by COVID19. Gartner states the pandemic has largely accelerated the B2B buying journey towards digital and remote buying.
Now, B2B companies must take note of this digital-first environment which was once more popular in the retail space. So, it’s no wonder we’re seeing more B2B companies enhance eCommerce strategies to stay relevant and ahead of customer demand.
But, how important is your product data to your B2B growth? Put simply, very.
- An analysis of the evolving B2B buyer journey and what this looks like in 2022
- How centering product data maximizes sales KPIs
- Examples and use cases of data-driven success stories
- Data and automation – why they go hand in hand
- A look at an easy way to scale – data first!
Enter your details to be sent to the recording
Vital Role Webinar - 24.2.22
What is Pimberly?
Pimberly is a powerful cloud-based PIM (Product Information Management) platform that synchronizes all aspects of product data and digital asset management processes for the marketing and sale of products online. With powerful automation and unlimited integrations, the platform increases speed to market, facilitates product launches and overseas expansion. Pimberly enables online retailers to create amazing product experiences that keep customers coming back for more.