In recent years accessing applications on multiple devices via the cloud has been the norm. There’s a good few reasons why businesses are now turning to cloud and in particular CPiO Cloud Services. Our objective at CPiO is to simply take away the headache of running your IT and free up resource to help you get on with running your business. We offer a range of cloud services to meet every budget and every complexity, from hosting a single application such as your Sage ERP software through to a Fully Hosted Managed Service (FHMS) model. CPiO’s FHMS encompasses your entire technology stack, where all of your critical data and applications are migrated to the Cloud and delivered via a desktop session.
CPiO Cloud offers an industry leading Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantee which doesn’t just cover the Data Centre services. We offer a 99.5% SLA to give you the guarantee of minimal disruption to your business. We proactively manage your cloud, spotting pinch points or threats before they cause pain. And, our cloud back up and disaster recovery solutions offer you peace of mind that should disaster strike, you can be up and running within seconds.
Our SLA aims to protect your users experience and covers:
- Application response times and performance.
- System availability and uptime – CPiO adopts a proactive approach and undertakes out of hours maintenance in order to eliminate downtime as a result of routine systems management.
- Connectivity – no credible single point of failure exists within our Cloud platform. Ethernet-based connectivity delivers a totally secure, high-speed connection.
- Power – the Tier 4 Data Centre employed by CPiO is connected directly to the national grid via two 11kV connections from separate sub-stations; each system is backed up through independent battery UPS and generators.
- Hardware – IBM Blade Centre blade servers offer flexible configurations equipped with integrated storage, networking, fibre connectivity, industry-leading availability and reliability. This technology has been designed to keep the virtualised infrastructure running at an optimal level.