Customer growth and success is at the centre of everything Sage does. Last week, the latest enhancements to Sage 200c were released with the aim to continue connecting departments and help streamline processes and drive growth.
Key features include:
- Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium – connecting your office and your data, Office 365 works seamlessly with the tools you’re familiar with and already use, including Outlook and Excel. It is simple to use and enables anytime, anywhere access and quick and easy collaboration across teams.
- MS Integration Sage Contact – connecting more deeply and efficiently with your customers, Sage 200c connects your records with Outlook enabling you to view contact details, balances, credits status and transactional history. No matter where you are, you have the information you need to quickly and efficiently connect with your customers
- Documents to Anywhere – Automated document storage allows you to save all documents at the point of document generation, so all your documents can be easily shared and retrieved from your chosen storage area whether it’s on your local storage, One Drive, Google docs or Dropbox.
- Sage Bank Feeds Rules – Automated and seamless transaction matching allows users to create rules which will automatically create bank transactions, seamlessly populating your accounts data. Simply either accept or amend the transaction so you never have to spend time re-keying data.
- Enhanced Budgets – Effectively manage budgets with the ability to record and revise budgets throughout the year, track committed costs and report on actuals and variance to budget.
If you’re using Sage 200 and want to find out more about the latest enhancement or you’re planning a review of your existing software, don’t hesitate to contact us today
*Please note, Sage 200c has now been rebranded to Sage 200cloud (January 2018)