The latest Sage 200cloud Enhancements are due for release next month.
As with previous Sage 200cloud Enhancements, the latest release focusses on the three key elements: connected data, customer experience and simplicity. Highlights include:
The Sage partnership with GoCardless, a leading digital Direct Debit provider will give extra functionality in Sage200cloud to help remove the pain of late payment, improve cash flow and have a greater predictability of cash position. Functionality includes:
- Scheduling and collecting payments by Direct Debit from within Sage 200cloud.
- End customers can be selected to take advantage of GoCardless via the Pay Now functionality.
- Setting up Direct Debit from both invoices and directly within product.
Making Tax Digital
The new release will afford in product compliance where previous versions have required assistance from Sage and its business partner network to activate.
Improved Audit Capability
The ability to view important audit activities and capture user actions taken on key data. This will help support internal audit processes and clearly identify:
- Changes to supplier bank details.
- Changes to purchase requisitions.
Purchase Requisition Enhancements
The new enhancements will save time by improving the purchase requisition customer journey. Details include:
- Mandatory Nominal Code/Supplier Account.
- Combined Budget Selection.
- Order of Budget in Combined Budget Lookup in alphabetical order.
- Restrict access to Authorise/Authorise & Generate Orders Options.
- Cancel Purchase Request when cancelling/removing Purchase Order.
- Amend a rejected Purchase Request.
- Authoriser to amend Purchase Request.
- Workspace improvements.
Microsoft PowerApps Connectivity
PowerApps is a service for building and using custom business apps that connect to your data and work across the web and mobile, without the need for custom development. The Sage 200cloud Winter 2018 enhancement will integrate with Microsoft PowerApps.
Microsoft Flow Connectivity
Microsoft Flow allows users to create and automate workflows and tasks across multiple applications and services. It automates everything from simple push notifications and content management to complex business processes with defined steps and stages.
Warehouse on Free Text Items
Non-stock holding businesses often use Warehouses to represent departments or locations within their business. This feature will enable organisations to use this information for purchases via free text items.