Rebranded as Sage 200c, the latest release includes features that make daily tasks even easier
The latest release of Sage 200 was released in August 2017 branded as Sage 200c (connected). Sage regularly seeks feedback from its community to develop features that are important to its clients to make their business processes and daily tasks even easier. We’re pleased to share with you the new features:
- Invoicing – New Invoicing functionality in Financials will allow invoices to be raised without going through the Sales Order Processing.
- Purchase requisitions – New web-based Purchase Requisitions will provide an easier way to enter requisitions, authorise them and generate orders. There’s no requirement to know the nominal code, part number or supplier. Purchase Requisitions will be available via the web app in addition to My Purchase Requisitions workspace.
- Hide inactivity – Inactive customers, suppliers and dormant accounts can be hidden without deleting them, but kept for future reference.
- Error correction – Error correction functionality is enhanced to correct errors for Sales and Purchase Ledger transactions. You’ll be able to correct references, dates, nominal codes, VAT postings, exchange rates, etc. and retain a full history of your corrections.
- Data entry – Rapid data entry for Purchase Invoices – you will be able to enter these from a single screen using a grid entry form.
- Sage Bank Feeds – Sage Bank Feeds will be enabled through the software rather than using the Yodlee service. This is a free secure service that you can use to download your bank transactions to Sage 200, to help reconcile your bank account
- Detail – Sage 200c will offer greater detail when checking the progress of sales orders including allocation, allocated, acknowledgement, despatched, invoiced and cancelled.
- Analysis codes – Analysis codes will enable you to record information specific to your business on your nominal accounts. This can be an additional custom field on a record or for more in-depth reporting and analysis to cost centres and departments.
- Budget handling – Enhanced budget handling will enable you to hold multiple budget iterations and import budget information from Excel.
- Integration – with Microsoft Office 365.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Sage 200c or considering an upgrade, please get in touch and one of the Sage 200 team at CPiO will be pleased to help.
Want to influence features in future releases? Visit the Sage 200 Community Forum.
*Please note, Sage 200c has now been rebranded to Sage 200cloud (January 2018)